Pack your carry-ons, and jump on board! You can avoid extra luggage fees and still get all of your stuff in one suitcase. All it takes is packing light! And that means bringing along quality basics that can be mixed, matched, and worn over and over. And then pack some brightly colored tops and inexpensive accessories, and you'll be good to go! For a warm weather trip I suggest the pieces listed below. And look to the left for the info on the style you loved in our video.
1. White pants - can be mixed and matched.
2. A white tank - is a great layering piece.
3. A button down shirt (or light jacket) - is perfect for cooler nights.
4. Jeans - are essential for plane trips to and from your destination.
5. Bermuda shorts - can be dressed up or down.
6. A flirty skirt - is a vacation must!
7. One great dress - for nights out on the town!
Click here for more great travel tips brought to you by Choice Hotels.