geJoin host Brit Hume and FOX's Team Washington weekdays at 6 p.m. ET for "Special Report" — Find out what's happening inside the Beltway and on the world stage.
• It's a fiery war of words between the White House and critics of the Iraq war as Vice President Cheney came out swinging today, calling some Senate Democrats "dishonest and reprehensible" for suggesting the administration lied or exaggerated pre-war intelligence. Correspondent Jim Angle sorts out the vice president's speech.
• U.S. forces killed eight suspected Al Qaeda members in a gunfight at a house in Mosul, after acting on a tip that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi might have been there. Bret Baier has the latest from Iraq.
• And Prime Minister Ariel Sharon asked Israel's president to dissolve parliament, pushing for a March election after deciding to leave his hard-line Likud Party and form a new centrist political movement. Jennifer Griffin has the latest from the Mideast.
• Then, don’t miss FOX News Correspondent Amy Kellogg’s special report, "Reporter's Notebook: Inside Iran." She’ll take a closer look at the state of politics in Iran.
• And the U.S. government has charged Michael Scanlon with defrauding Indian tribes of millions of dollars. Scanlon, a former aide to Tom DeLay, was a business partner of troubled lobbyist Jack Abramoff. Scanlon appears in federal court today. Major Garrett has a report.
• Should schools take PETA’s bait? The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is distributing a gruesome comic called, "Your Daddy Kills Animals,” an anti-fishing educational program they’re attempting to get into schools. William La Jeunesse has a report.
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
About the Show
Anchored by Washington news veteran Brit Hume, "Special Report with Brit Hume" provides an in-depth look at the day's news and offers a daily topical discussion of political issues impacting the nation.
Hume serves as host to key newsmakers, political pundits and FOX News contributors exchanging views about political matters from taxes and Social Security to international affairs and the political scandal of the day.
Hume brings a historical perspective to the political scene that is rarely rivaled. Born and raised in Washington, D.C., he has covered the policies, procedures and players in the national game called politics for more than 30 years. The Baltimore Sun referred to him as "the very personification of the political establishment."
Each program features a two-minute segment called The Grapevine, which reels off the latest outrageous news nuggets, political poll results and in-the-Beltway gossip that viewers will not see on any other news program. The New York Daily News describes The Grapevine as a must see that, "will make you sound smart around the water cooler… the next day."
FOX News' Team Washington provides live reports from the White House, Capitol Hill, the Supreme Court and key federal agencies. Seasoned correspondents explore political hot spots, races and legislative battles being waged around the nation and abroad.
Hume wraps up each program with a lively roundtable discussion featuring Mara Liasson of National Public Radio, Fred Barnes of The Weekly Standard and Mort Kondracke of Roll Call.
And more people watch FNC's Primetime than all of the cable news competition combined!
— Guests and topics are subject to change