Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, August 26:
If you consider the premise that our military is spread too thin, then you have to consider the alternatives. Do we need more troops in Iraq?
• Robert Kagan, senior associate of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
The Columbia Accident Investigation Board warns NASA to make some serious changes
• Retired Navy Capt. Alan Bean, former astronaut
Calif. Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante is running on the "no-yes" ticket. He wants everyone to vote no for the recall, but yes for him
• Jennifer Nelson, freelance political writer
Many teens see the Bible as a boring book, but one publisher is going the extra mile... parting the seas into America’s teenage wasteland
• Laurie Whaley, brand manager with Thomas Nelson Bibles
Back in June, Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., got a big fat paycheck from Simon & Schuster. The publisher gave her an astounding $8 million advance for her book Living History. Six weeks later, Simon & Schuster announced that 75 people were laid off
• Tom Lipscomb, chairman of the Center for the Digital Future
Interview with one of California’s gubernatorial candidates
• William Tsangares, store owner and graphic artist
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.