Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, Jan. 22:
It is not always what Howard Dean says, but how he says it. And it looks like his image as renegade may be backfiring
• David Droga, creative director of Publicis Worldwide
Does John Kerry stand up to President Bush?
• Byron York, White House reporter
How does a political candidate prepare for a debate?
• Dennis Kucinich, Democratic presidential candidate
A new poll says kids don't want to be president anymore. Why is that?
• Mia Toschi, "Weekly Reader" editor
Could computer hackers steal the next election?
• Ariel Rubin, technical director of the Information Security Institute
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.