We're coming to you LIVE from the heartland this Saturday night at 8 p.m. ET!
Former Ohio congressman and host John Kasich covers the stories that touch our entire nation.
Here's a preview of some of the stories we're working on for this weekend:
Saturday, June 5:
• Final countdown until June 30 — Power transfer set to take place in Iraq — And then what? Expert answers from:
Retired U.S. Army Maj. Bob Bevelaqua
Retired Air Force Col. Mike Turner
• Is there proof that can directly link Al Qaeda (search) to Saddam Hussein? Stephen Hayes, author of “The Connection,” and former CIA officer Phil Giraldi join the debate.
• We will pay tribute and remember D-Day with Jon Meacham , author of "Franklin and Winston: An Intimate Portrait Of An Epic Friendship."
• Ten years after being found not guilty for murder but liable in the civil trial O.J. Simpson speaks out — Nicole Brown Simpson's older sister, Denise Brown , joins us to respond and talk about life one decade after the grisly double murder
• Are teens turning away from steady relationships and turning to random sex? Dr. Meg Meeker and Benoit Denizet-Lewis , who wrote an article on the subject for New York Times Magazine, will have details you don't want to miss!
• What is "Post-traumatic slave syndrome?" We'll ask Malik Zulu Shabbazz , president of Black Lawyers for Justice.
• Sex, drugs, and ... the U.N.? Kenneth Cain, Heidi Postlewait and Andrew Thomson, authors of the book, "Emergency Sex and Other Desperate Measures," will discuss their book that caused a firestorm.
These stories and much more!
Be sure to watch Heartland this Saturday evening at 8 p.m. ET and on Sunday at 4 a.m. ET.
-- All topics and guests subject to change.