Three Suspects in Holloway Case Change Stories

Cracks have emerged in the stories of three young suspects in the case of Natalee Holloway (search), the American teen who vanished in Aruba two weeks ago, FOX News has learned.

The three young men have reportedly changed their stories since being moved to separate jail cells, Chris Lejuez, the lawyer for one of two other men being held in the case, told FOX News.

One of the trio detained since June 9, the Dutch son of a judicial official, is now saying that his two Surinamese friends — who are brothers — dropped him off at his house after he exchanged e-mail addresses with Holloway and said goodnight, Lejuez said.

The brothers have also changed their story, now saying they left their friend with Holloway at the beach that night, FOX has learned.

The Dutch teenager, 17-year-old Joran Van Der Sloot (search), and the Surinamese brothers, 18-year-old Satish Kalpoe (search) and 21-year-old Deepak Kalpoe (search), originally told police they brought Holloway to a lighthouse beside the island's Arisha Beach, but didn't get out of the car.

The Kalpoe brothers also told police that Holloway and Van Der Sloot were kissing passionately in the back seat of the car. They said they dropped her off at her hotel about 2 a.m. and last saw her being approached by a black man in a black security guard uniform before they drove off, a lawyer for the brothers has said.

That story led to the June 5 arrest of two black former hotel security guards, 28-year-old Abraham Jones and 30-year-old Antonius "Mickey" John — both of whom are still in custody.

"They know these boys have been lying," Jones' attorney Lejuez told FOX News on Monday, saying his client is in a cell next to Van Der Sloot's and overheard the boy giving the new explanation. "They should not keep our clients any longer and yet they do."

The mother of the missing girl, Beth Holloway Twitty (search), also believes the three more recent detainees aren't telling the truth. She said she herself reviewed security videos from the Holiday Inn and has concluded that the three younger men never brought her daughter back to the hotel.

"That story was a lie," she said, adding that she thinks the former guards are innocent. Attorneys for Jones and John said Monday they were seeking a court order to free them.

Holloway Twitty also said Monday she believes the three young men last seen with her daughter know much more than they are letting on about what happened the night her 18-year-old daughter vanished on the island two weeks ago.

"All three of those boys know what happened to her," Holloway Twitty said in an interview with The Associated Press in her room at the Holiday Inn, the same hotel where her daughter was staying before she disappeared early May 30. "They all know what they did with her that night."

Holloway Twitty, 44, declined to say what her theories were on what happened or whether her daughter was still alive.

She said that if she didn't see results soon, she might start to believe authorities were trying to protect the three, one of whom is the son of a government official.

The teen vanished hours before she was expected at the airport following a five-day trip to the Dutch Caribbean island with 124 classmates and seven chaperones celebrating their graduation from Mountain Brook High School (search), near Birmingham, Ala. Her U.S. passport and packed bags were found in her hotel room.

The three young men were detained Thursday. The two former guards who worked at a hotel not far from the Holiday Inn have been in custody since their June 5 arrest. Lawyers for all five have insisted their clients are innocent, and no one has been charged in the case.

A spokesman for Aruba's government, Ruben Trapenberg, told FOX News on Monday that the island country wanted to solve the case as quickly as possible.

"That is the absolute intention," he said. "During the weekend, the investigation went on 24 hours a day. There's no sleeping or taking a break on this case."

But Trapenberg told NBC's "Today" show Monday that officials could not pressure investigators.

"I'm sure they're doing what they can to solve this case. That's what we have been assured," he said.

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (search) went on national television Sunday night to reaffirm Aruba's commitment to solving the case. Authorities "are doing all that is possible to resolve what happened as soon as possible," he said.

Holloway Twitty said she was not satisfied. "I'm not getting any answers," she said. "I don't feel any further along than the day I got here."

There were various conflicting reports over the weekend — most of which were retracted — including one about a semi-confession from one of the three last seen with Holloway and another about a possible blood sample taken from the car she apparently rode around in with them the night she vanished.

The substance tested has turned out not to be blood, FOX News has learned.

Trapenberg blamed the back-and-forth over the weekend on "bad reporting" and advised the media to only print news coming directly from the chief of police or the prosecutor. And he praised his country for putting a missing-person case at the top of its priority list.

"Things like this just don't happen on Aruba," Trapenberg told FOX Monday.

On Monday, Holloway Twitty said her complaints were not aimed specifically at the Aruban government, but arose more from her frustration of now knowing what happened to her daughter.

"I feel like they are giving me as much information as they can. Although I am still frustrated because I need answers," she told the "Today" show.

Composed but clearly tired in her Sunday night AP interview, she said she had lost 10 pounds since the search began and was having trouble sleeping. The preschool speech pathologist spoke of drawing strength from her deep faith in God and the support of relatives and concerned Arubans.

She said she had seen the former guards at one point in their custody and "they looked as surprised as I did with all this."

"I think they are being wrongly held," she said.

The guards' lawyers said Monday they would file motions in court demanding their clients be freed. "The prosecution is pretending it has information we don't have," said attorney Noraina Pietersz.

Investigators have said they are pursuing all leads, and Oduber told a news conference last week that "nobody stands above the law."

Islanders and tourists attended church services Sunday to pray for the teen.

Valerie Stanton, a 35-year-old computer technician visiting from Washington, prayed at the Alto Vista chapel outside the capital. "This could happen in any city and it's unfortunate a dark cloud is now over the island because people here are so nice," she said.

At the Santa Ana Catholic Church in the town of Noord, also outside the capital, the Rev. Rudy Lampe told about 300 parishioners to "pray to give the family an oasis of peace."

Holloway Twitty said she will not leave Aruba until her daughter is found.

"I will not be satisfied until they give me back my daughter. I want her and I want her now."

FOX News' Catherine Donaldson-Evans, Jonathan Serrie and The Associated Press contributed to this report.