Looking for a new ride in 2006?
How would you like to get your hands on a brand new Dodge Durango?
"FOX & Friends" is teaming up with Dodge for The Great Dodge Durango Wrap-Off!
We'll fly two families of four for a weekend in New York City starting Saturday, December 17.
Then on Monday, December 19, the families will face off on live TV! Their challenge: To cover a 2006 Dodge Durango in Christmas wrapping paper.
The family that wows our panel of judges, will be deemed the winner and we'll hand them the keys to their new SUV!
Click here to enter the contest and for complete contest rules [link TBD]
About the Contest:
• Two families of four will be flown to New York City for the weekend of Saturday, December 17 (returning the afternoon of Monday, December 19)
• Dodge will cover the costs for families' travel and accommodations: flights for each family member (four people in coach seating); one hotel room per family (two nights) and per diem ($1000/day per family)
• The winning team will win a 24-month lease on a 2006 Dodge Durango.
About the Dodge Durango:
• Dodge Durango boasts best-in-class cargo capacity for all the holiday shopping packages (for reference it's 68.4 cu.-ft. of cargo volume with third-row seats folded)
• With the 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine, the Dodge Durango is the most powerful SUV in its segment (you're sure to beat other shoppers to the best deals)
• The 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engines features Chrysler Group's Multiple Displacement System (MDS) for improved fuel efficiency (leaves you more to spend on gifts)
• Dodge Durango safety features include advance multi-stage airbags, four-wheel disc brakes with ABS, remote keyless entry Chrysler Group's Electronic Stability Program (ESP) and available roll-sensing side-curtain air bags.