Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests for Tuesday,
With control of the Senate at stake and all House seats up for grabs, Democrats and Republicans have given it their all this week in a last-minute campaign push. Now it's time for the voters to have their say!
Stay tuned to FOX News Channel all night long for all of the latest Election 2002 news.
• Some candidates and their lawyers are already gearing up for post-Election Day challenges. There are legal issues looming in several states. FNC senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano will explain.
• Missouri Sen. Jean Carnahan is trying to win her first-ever election, two years after replacing her late husband in office. She's up against Republican challenger Jim Talent. Will she prevail?
• Coming into today, one if four California voters said they had not decided who they wanted for governor. Democratic incumbent Gray Davis is up against Republican businessman Bill Simon. We'll review...
Plus — Jeb Bush is trying to become Florida's first Republican governor to win re-election. Democrat Bill McBride is trying to knock the president's brother out of office. Who will go home the winner?
Other guests include:
• Craig Fuller, former chief of staff to Vice President George Bush
• Richard Fisher, former deputy U.S. trade representative
• Alex Pelosi, filmed Journeys With George
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ...
weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change