Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth fair and balanced facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on Hannity & Colmes:
• Last night President Bush (search) told Congress and the country that the nation's greatest challenge continues to be the war on terrorism. We'll get reaction from White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card.
• The president's speech was sandwiched between Monday's Democratic caucuses in Iowa and a Thursday debate among the Democratic presidential candidates. Did it cause a speed trap on the Democratic presidential campaign trail? Or — On the other hand — Does it give some hopeful Dems something to run with?
We'll talk presidential politics with people who know the drill ...
• Former California Gov. Jerry Brown, three-time Democratic presidential candidate
• Former Rep. Tony Coelho, Al Gore's top campaign adviser
• James Gilmore, former RNC chair
• And the sparks should fly tonight -- "The Daily Show" Host Jon Stewart enters the debate.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss Hannity & Colmes LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!
--The Associated Press contributed to this report
-All guests and topics subject to change