Guests and Topics: January 13
Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth fair and balanced facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on Hannity & Colmes:
• She’s down in the polls -- but not out -- Democratic presidential candidate Carol Moseley Braun tells how she plans to battle back.
• The polls opened at 7 a.m. ET this morning for the Washington D.C. Democratic presidential primary. 'What primary?' -- Do you ask?
What was the outcome and does it even matter? Well it is Tuesday ... so we'll get expert answers from Bill Bennett of Empower America.
• Tonight is part two in our weeklong series that looks at Howard Dean, the man, before he became a national phenomenon.
In April of 2000 then Gov. Howard B. Dean signed the landmark civil unions bill into law in Vermont. What was going on behind the scenes? The architect of this milestone legislation, former Vermont state Rep. Thomas Little, gives us the details.
• Moveon.org's nationwide search for an anti-Bush ad has commenced, and that gives us new fuel for a fiery debate. Cliff May, president of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, and Peter Fenn, Democratic strategist, jump in.
• And talk show host Montel Williams joins us!
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss Hannity & Colmes LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!
--The Associated Press contributed to this report
-All guests and topics subject to change