Guests and Topics for March 10
Here’s what is on tap for Wednesday:
"FOX & Friends First" (6 a.m. ET)
• Morris Reid, Democratic strategist
• Lawrence Rolnick, securities litigation attorney
• Kali Ray, Yoga (search) master
"FOX & Friends" (7 a.m. ET)
• Saxby Chambliss, Georgia senator
• David Novak, federal sentencing/designation consultant
• Charles Moose, former Montgomery County police chief
• David Frum, former speechwriter for President Bush
• Shawn Michaels
• Katie Brown, host of A & E Network's ‘All-Year-Round With Katie Brown’
• Juliette Lewis, Starsky & Hutch
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by — the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.