3-Year-Old Boy Dies From E. Coli Infection

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Health officials say a 3-year-old boy from the Denver area died from an E. coli infection on Friday.

It's not clear where he lived but the investigation is being handled by the Tri-County Health Department, which covers Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas counties.

Officials are trying to track down the source of the infection.

Authorities say the boy attended a day-care center in a private home. Twelve other children attend the center, and they are being tested.