For the second fight in a row, Tyron Woodley has faced opponents who have struggled to make weight, and he's getting a little sick and tired of it.
Woodley was scheduled to face No. 1-ranked welterweight Johny Hendricks at UFC 192 on Saturday night, but the former champion fell out of the bout on Friday after suffering intestinal blockage and kidney stones, which forced him to visit the emergency room as a result.
"I'm disappointed," Woodley said after hearing the news. "Johny Hendricks not making weight was a loss for him and a victory for me. He was not prepared to fight. I was, I had already made weight and was ready to fight.
"This is not the first time he has had trouble making weight, but it is part of being a professional."
Hendricks didn't even make it to the scale before he was forced to go to the emergency room in extreme pain dealing with intestinal blockage and kidney stones.
If there's an upside to the entire situation, UFC president Dana White confirmed via Yahoo! Sports that Woodley will indeed get the next shot at the welterweight title against the winner of the UFC 195 main event between Robbie Lawler and Carlos Condit.
UFC officials also confirmed to FOX Sports that Woodley will be paid his "show" money for the fight on Saturday night after Hendricks failed to make weight and the bout had to be cancelled.
Regardless of the financial side of things, the biggest disappointment for Woodley is not being able to compete on Saturday night after going through his own training camp for the past few months.
"I should not be penalized for not being able to compete," Woodley said. "I am ready to fight for a title and believe that I deserve it."
The cancellation of the matchup with Hendricks comes one fight after Woodley faced a bloated Kelvin Gastelum at UFC 183 when the former "Ultimate Fighter" winner came in a whopping nine pounds overweight but still competed the next night.