Changua is a typical breakfast meal enjoyed in Bogota but you can enjoy anytime of day. It’s ready in minutes so it’s super simple, yet incredibly tasty. It’s yet another method to enjoy eggs without frying.
1. ½ cup 2% milk
2. ½ cup water
3. 1 to 2 eggs
4. Salt and pepper to taste
5. 1-2 tablespoons chopped scallions
1. In a small sauce pan bring milk and water to a boil.
2. Reduce to medium-low and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add egg and while keeping the yolk whole, continue stirring until it is cooked to your liking.
4. Pour into soup bowl and add chopped scallions.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy warm.