Here's what everyone's yammering about:
• On Tuesday afternoon, Selena Gomez shared an Instagram selfie in nothing but a halter top and leopard-print undies (above). She looks great and all, but we can't help admiring the sizable bathroom she took the pic in. Mark our words: One day, we're gonna own a place like that, and we too will throw get-togethers by the toilet.
• Jionni LaValle, the husband of "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, has allegedly been linked to an Ashley Madison account in the wake of the site's hacking scandal. This must come as awful news for Polizzi, but it's even sadder for the rest of humanity. If a few fist-pumping party-animals from Jersey couldn't make a monogamous relationship work, who can?
• Carrie Underwood debuted a music video for her single "Smoke Break" (below) which sees the singer driving down a dusty interstate in a beat-up truck, wearing cut-off jean shorts and cowboy boots, and then stopping to gaze at a horse on her way to a gig at a honky-tonk. In other words, somebody really wants to sweep the CMT Awards again.
• Earlier this week, Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly partied with Scott Disick and Gavin Rossdale — both of whom are newly single — at a Malibu shindig thrown by supermodel Naomi Campbell. And now that they've reached the zenith of bachelordom, we think it's safe to say neither Disick or Rossdale will entertain the thought of a committed relationship ever again.
• Former "View" co-host Joy Behar announced that she'll be returning to the show for its 19th season. Behar will be joining Candace Cameron Bure, Paula Faris, Raven-Symoné, Michelle Collins and Whoopi Goldberg — the latter of whom being the only one she's had a chance to loudly argue with in previous years. Should be lots of fun!
• On Tuesday, singer Chris Brown got a large tattoo of Venus de Milo on the back of his head (below). It's unknown why he picked this particular design, but we're guessing he's such a fan of Alexandros of Antioch's most famous sculpture that he just had to have it permanently inked on his body in a place he could only see with two mirrors and a shaved head.
•In an interview with Details magazine, comedian David Spade revealed that in the late '90s, Jack Nicholson stole his then-girlfriend Lara Flynn Boyle, first by asking her out right in front of him. He didn't mention if that's also how Matthew Perry temporarily stole Chris Farley away from him for "Almost Heroes," but it's a safe assumption.
• Tennis champion Rafael Nadal is the newest "ambassador" for Tommy Hilfiger Underwear. This means that he'll be appearing in the brand's campaigns for at least the next two years, and not, as we first assumed, that he'll be visiting third-world countries and gifting underprivileged families with boxer briefs and the like.
• And finally, MTV announced on Tuesday that Kanye West will be receiving the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award at this Sunday's VMAs to recognize his contribution to "music, art, fashion, and culture." It's not yet clear if they'll be celebrating his two failed Fatburger locations as well, but we firmly believe Taylor Swift should rush the stage and remind everyone anyway.