Here's what everybody's talking about:
• The other day on Instagram, VS PINK model Rachel Hilbert shared a cheeky bikini pic from the brand's latest swimwear line (above). In related news, VS PINK model Rachel Hilbert seems to be having more fun than we think we've ever (collectively) had in our entire lives.
• Speaking of Hilbert, we interviewed the American model — and the current face of Victoria's Secret's PINK line — after her first appearance in the annual VS Fashion Show. Watch the clip below to see her skimpy runway look (or ), because she'll be so thrilled!
• Earlier this week, Kelly Clarkson and husband Brandon Blackstock welcomed a baby boy they named Remington Alexander. Remington is the couple's first son (they're already parents to daughter River Rose, born in 2014), but he's their second child whose name would also sound good on a racing form at Churchill Downs.
• In an new piece for Vogue, Taylor Swift revealed that she's "in a magical relationship" with Calvin Harris, her boyfriend of about a year. In related news, she also posed in a magical wizard cloak for the interview's accompanying photoshoot:
• As first reported by Variety, "Spotlight" actor Michael Keaton is in talks to play the villain in the next "Spider-Man" reboot. It's unclear which of Spider-Man's many foes Keaton is being considered for, but one thing's for sure: Whoever it is, he's going to get his butt handed to him by a pre-pubescent tween.
• According to anonymous sources for Us Weekly, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are expecting their second child together. And hey, whaddya know? According to (again) a source for Us Weekly, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are also expecting their second child. (Is it just us, or is it starting to seem more and more like the editors of Us Weekly are moonlighting as unscrupulous obstetrician/gynecologists?)
• Sports Illustrated model Kelly Rohrbach recently shared a throwback pic which basically proves she was always perfect for her upcoming role in "Baywatch" (below). In fact, we wouldn't be surprised if — instead of a resume — Rohrbach simply handed the 'Batwatch' producers this very photo when lobbying for the part.
• In her interview with GQ, "Hands to Myself" singer Selena Gomez claimed that Sean "Diddy" Combs once confused her for a "valet lady" at a celebrity party. Furthermore, Gomez said she merely laughed off Diddy's mistake, as opposed to grabbing his keys and stealing herself a free Rolls Royce, which is what we would've done.
• And finally, during the CinemaCon convention in Las Vegas, "Avatar" director James Cameron confirmed that he's planning four sequels to his groundbreaking 3-D blockbuster. That said, it's highly likely that the adult industry is now planning four sequels to their groundbreaking 3D "Avatar" porn parody.