Paulina Rubio is venturing into the reality model scene.
La ‘Chica Dorada,’ who recently found herself in a tizzy with police officers in Miami over a car accident, will appear in season two of Mexico Next Top Model, the Mexican Daily El Observador is reporting.
The reality show is set to debut August 9.
Mexico Next Top Model is hosted by supermodel Elsa Benítez, who is known for her Vogue and Sports Illustrated magazine covers as well as appearing in Enrique Iglesias’ music video “Love To See You Cry.”
- Paulina Rubio Arrested in Miami After Crash
- Paulina Rubio Introduces New Baby in Cover of ¡HOLA! Magazine
- Paulina Rubio on Taio Cruz’s Spanglish Version of “Dirty Picture”
- Jobless Mexicana Flight Attendants Pose for Calendar
- Latino Celebs on Twitter
- Latinas of AskMen.com’s “Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2011”