Lindsay Lohan made the male crew on her new movie strip down to their undies before shooting a semi-nude sex scene, The Sun reports.
The actress initially refused to go topless for a steamy encounter in her new movie "The Canyons," but changed her mind after filmmakers fulfilled her request to join in the flesh-flashing.
Lohan, 25, was reportedly hesitant to unleash her bare breasts, but willingly shed her clothes after the 10-man team reappeared in only their boxers.
“The crew was hesitant at first," TMZ reported.“They eventually obliged and it all went off without a hitch.”
- Lindsay Lohan’s courtroom style evolution
- Bristol Palin joins ‘Dancing with the Stars’ all-star cast: Who are you rooting for?
- Fred Willard loses second job after lewd conduct bust
- Nudity, pedophilia in Matthew McConaughey and Gina Gershon’s ‘Killer Joe’ lands film an NC-17 rating
- New ‘Spider-Man’ stuck on repeat
Perhaps it had something to do with her costar James Deen, who has been in hundreds of XXX movies.
"The Canyons" revolves around the dangers of sexual obsession and ambition among a group of twentysomething people in LA.
It’s based on a screenplay by Bret Easton Ellis, famous for his violent 1991 novel "American Psycho."