Here's what's happening out there:
• Judging by her latest Instagram post, LeAnn Rimes' right leg performed a show on Monday evening at Greune Hall, just outside of San Antonio, Texas (above). We're fairly certain the rest of LeAnn's corporeal form was there too, though we plan to follow up once we have confirmation.
• After appearing in Kylie Jenner's lip gloss commercial, 21-year-old model Mara Teigen has been making headlines for her striking resemblance to Angelina Jolie. Watch our recent interview with Mara (below) to judge for yourself, then because, y'know, why not?
• In an interview with W magazine, Jennifer Lopez claimed that dancers — like her boyfriend Casper Smart — are better lovers than musicians, because musicians "are too concerned with themselves to be great in bed." That said, Jennifer Lopez seemed to have momentarily forgotten that she too is a musician.
• "Vinyl" actress Olivia Wilde revealed that she and husband Jason Sudekis are expecting their second child, announcing the news via a cute Instagram photo of her and her son's "matching baby bumps." But on second thought, are we sure Wilde wasn't just joking around after eating a large sandwich? We joke around like this all the time after eating large sandwiches:
• "Game of Thrones" author George R.R. Martin told Entertainment Weekly that he's got a great spin-off idea for HBO to adapt after "GoT" finishes its run: He says his "Dunk & Egg" stories could "easily be done as a two-hour stand-alone movie[s] for television." Surprisingly, though, he stopped just short of listing out every opportunity for nudity.
• Former "Dancing With the Stars" pro Cheryl Burke recently revealed that Ian Ziering was her least favorite celebrity partner in all of her 19 seasons on the show, remarking that he made her want to slit her wrists. We think she was being harsh, though. After all, it's not Ian's fault he was unpleasant; he probably just survived a sharknado!
• As a way to thank them for helping to save his life, Tracy Morgan performed a private set for the doctors and nurses who treated him after a truck collided with his minibus back in 2014. It should also be noted that this is the highest praise Morgan could bestow upon his heroes, aside from getting them all pregnant, of course.
• And finally, actress Doris Roberts, probably best known for her scene-stealing role as Marie Barone on "Everybody Loves Raymond," has passed away at the age of 90. It's sad news for TV fans, for sure, but perhaps there's a silver lining: Maybe she was finally reunited with that jar of fat: