Here's what all the fuss is about:
• The other day on Instagram, former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Kate Upton posted a portrait taken during this year's Vanity Fair Oscar Party, most likely after scrolling through the old photos on her phone and remarking, "Daaaayyyyymmmnn!" (Kinda like we did )
• Speaking of former SI models, we recently chatted with Sara Sampaio right after she landed her current gig as a Victoria's Secret Angel. Watch the video below to see some of her hottest looks from the runway, then get ready to bust out a few "Daaaayyyyymmmnns" for yourself.
• According to TMZ, Thursday night's series finale of "American Idol" will feature a guest appearance from original co-host Brian Dunkleman, who (in)famously left the show after its first season. Brian Dunkleman's family will be so proud!
• This past Tuesday on Instagram, Michael Jackson's daughter Paris debuted a new wrist tattoo in honor of her late father, which reads "Queen of My Heart" in his handwriting (below). And we assume Michael approves, seeing as he's not actively trying to set Paris on fire from beyond the grave, like he did with Courtney Stodden.
• According to Deadline, Warner Bros. is developing a feature-length film about Looney Tunes rodent Speedy Gonzalez. Furthermore, the plot is being described as an "origin story," which means we might finally find out which steroids, amphetamines or performance-enhancing drugs Speedy has been abusing all these years.
• Oscar-winning actress Charlize Theron told British GQ that she's missed out on the "meatier" roles in Hollywood because "pretty people get turned away first." But if it's any consolation to Theron, we're pretty butt-ugly people get turned away just seconds afterward.
• Disney has released a new trailer for Steven Spielberg's "The BFG," which is based on a popular Roald Dahl book that's often included on your children's summer reading lists. (So good news, future fifth-graders! This summer, it'll be easier than ever to cheat on your summer reading list!)
• In a recent update to her app, Kim Kardashian told her followers that she regrets lasering off all the "baby hairs" on her forehead, because she now thinks her old hairline made her look youthful. Kardashian also admitted to lasering the fuzz off her "hairy neck," but surprisingly, she didn't express any regrets about those.
• In honor of #TransformationTuesday (and also #WellnessWednesday, Lindsay Lohan took to Instagram to share a photo from her late-night gym session in London-based trainer Klaudia Marcinkovics (below). In related news, we're not sure if Lindsay Lohan understands how fitness equipment works: