Here's what's happening out there:
• For Halloween, Jessica Simpson and her husband Eric Johnson dressed as Christie Brinkley and Chevy Chase from the 1983 film "National Lampoon's Vacation" (below), and we think it's safe to say they really nailed it. In fact, the only way Jessica could look more like Christie Brinkley circa 1983 is if she was actually Christie Brinkley circa 2015, because man, that woman
• Speaking of Brinkley, we recently had the pleasure of interviewing her singer/songwriter daughter Alexa Ray Joel in New York City. Watch the video below to see why Alexa thinks her mom is "the most stylish woman" she knows, and to hear about some of the amazing hand-me-downs she's picked up from Brinkley. (Pantsless "Vacation" shirt-dress excluded).
• Sandra Bullock will reportedly be headlining an all-female reboot of the "Ocean's Eleven" franchise. No other actresses have yet to be cast, so we'll just assume Melissa McCarthy will make an appearance as a foul-mouthed explosives expert until we hear otherwise.
• At Saturday night's tour stop in Tampa, Taylor Swift dressed up as Olaf from the Disney film "Frozen" to sing a duet of "Let It Go" with Idina Menzel (below). We're guessing the performance came as a welcome surprise for most of Swift's fans, with the notable exception of the ones with younger siblings at home, who all paid good money to get away from "Let It Go" for one friggin' night of their lives.
• Good news for "Walking Dead" fans: AMC has renewed the series for a seventh season, which means yet another year of blood, guts, and slowly watching your favorite characters die off one by one. It also means yet another year of Chris Hardwick holding down a steady job as the host of the follow-up show "Talking Dead." (Good for you, Chris Hardwick!)
• Al Molinaro, the actor who played Arnold's owner Al Delvecchio on "Happy Days," passed away on Friday at the age of 96. He will be remembered fondly for his "Yep, yep, yep, yep!" catchphrase, his inability to fix a jukebox, and for introducing Fonzie and the gang to the wildly avant-garde musical stylings of Weezer:
• And finally, after infamously quitting her cushy job on "Fashion Police" back in February, Kelly Osbourne has reportedly taken another job as a judge on "Australia's Got Talent." So now, as opposed to attending lavish ceremonies and merely commenting on celeb fashions, she'll be flying back and forth to Australia to watch amateurs sing off-key. (For Osbourne, it's only onward and upward, apparently!)