Here's what's happening, people:
• The other day on Instagram, Sports Illustrated model Hailey Clauson shared a skimpy swimsuit outtake from the 2016 Swimsuit Issue — or at least that's where we think it's from. Judging by the snugness of that bathing suit, we suppose it's also possible she landed herself a new gig as a model for children's swimwear.
• In related news, we recently interviewed Clauson after her first-ever appearance in the Swimsuit Issue — which soon led to a story about her grandmother ripping it apart. Watch the clip below for the details (or ), then go back to work before your boss sees you looking at ladies on the internet.
• The big winners at Sunday night's American Country Countdown Awards included Chris Stapleton (who won Album of the Year), Luke Bryan (Artist of the Year), and Brooks & Dunn (who took home the Nash Icon award). In other words, it was a big night for guys whose names ended in an "un" sound.
• In honor of British Vogue's 100th anniversary, Kate Middleton posed for a pictorial with the magazine — and it's said to be the first fashion photoshoot she's ever consented to. But if that last part is true, it must mean that Kate never willingly posed for we shared a little while back. Who could've known?
• The people who currently have custody of Prince's estate have drilled open a secret vault in the late musician's home. Inside, they reportedly found enough unreleased material to release "an album a year for the next century," which sounds like a great way to keep Prince's musical legacy alive, but an even better way to really piss off Prince's vengeful ghost.
• According to a YouTube channel that tabulates this stuff, the trailer for the all-female "Ghostbusters" reboot is the most disliked movie trailer in YouTube history. However, this can mean two things: either people really think it's the worst trailer ever, or they haven't yet seen the trailer for "Nine Lives" starring Kevin Spacey as a talking cat:
• In addition to Netflix's other Marvel TV shows — which include "Jessica Jones," "Daredevil," and the upcoming "Luke Cage" and "Iron Fist" — the streaming service has announced plans to give "The Punisher" his own series. In doing so, they've also ensured that comic-book nerds everywhere will never have another free moment for the rest of their lives.
• Roxy Horner, the British model rumored to be dating Leonardo DiCaprio, recently revealed that she'd been chosen as the covergirl for Society magazine (below). Granted, we have no idea what "Society magazine" is — or if it's even a legitimate publication — but if she's not concerned, neither are we.
• And finally, Justin Bieber dared to pose with a live Bengal tiger at his father's engagement party over the weekend (below). And frankly, we're surprised Beiber got as close as he did, especially since it looks like the animal already took several swipes at his ridiculous pants.