Homicide

City not releasing audio recording of 911 call from Oklahoma home during attack on family

FILE - In this July 23, 2015 file photo, an investigator walks past a tarp covering a body in the front yard of a house in Broken Arrow, Okla.  The Oklahoma medical examiner's office says, Monday, July 27, 2015, all five members of a Broken Arrow family killed last week died from multiple sharp-force injuries, and police have said two knives and a small hatchet were found at the scene. (AP Photo/Sue Ogrocki, File)

FILE - In this July 23, 2015 file photo, an investigator walks past a tarp covering a body in the front yard of a house in Broken Arrow, Okla. The Oklahoma medical examiner's office says, Monday, July 27, 2015, all five members of a Broken Arrow family killed last week died from multiple sharp-force injuries, and police have said two knives and a small hatchet were found at the scene. (AP Photo/Sue Ogrocki, File)  (The Associated Press)

An Oklahoma city is not releasing a recording of the 911 call made from a Broken Arrow home where a couple and three of their children were stabbed to death.

Authorities initially said the call, described by Broken Arrow Police Sgt. Thomas Cooper as "gruesome," would be released Monday. An assistant to the city attorney indicated Tuesday that it wouldn't be released because it's part of the investigation into the deaths of the five members of the Bever family.

Robert Bever, 18, is accused in a booking document of five counts of first-degree murder and a count of aggravated assault in the attack Wednesday. Prosecutors say they also plan to charge Bever's 16-year-old brother as an adult.

Authorities believe the call was made by another brother before he was killed.