Woodbridge (VA) High School defensive end Da'Shawn Hand served notice as to why many consider him the top overall recruit in the Class of 2014.
At one point in his team's 26–22 win over Osbourn Park last Friday, Hand picked up opposing running back Josh Hayes as if he weighed nothing -- no surprise considering that Hand is 6-foot-5 and 262 pounds -- and suplexed him to the turf.
[ VIDEOS: Top 10 biggest hits in college football history ]
"I was surprised I picked him up," Hand told The Washington Post afterward. "Because I was sitting there, and I grabbed him, and I was like, 'Hmmm.' ... It was cool. Did you get that on camera?"
[ PHOTOS: College football's hottest WAGS of 2013 ]
Yes, Da'Shawn, they got that on camera. The move was eerily similar (though thankfully not as violent) as what LB LaMichael Fanning did last year for Alabama -- which, coincidentally, is one of three schools (along with Florida and Michigan) among Hand's finalists.
If we were a high school running back about to face Hand this fall, we'd call into school sick that Friday.
Here's the full highlight, including Hand talking about his hit:
[ USA Today ]
Most popular on LostLettermen.com :
• PHOTOS: College football's hottest cheerleaders gallery
• GALLERY: Grading college football's new 2013 uniforms
• NFL draft's top 50 busts: Where are they now?
• College football's funniest names ever ft. Jim Bob Cooter
• PHOTOS: College football Top 20 best helmets
• College football's Top 20 super fans in America