Involve your dog in Super Bowl celebrations!
Puppy Bowl Party Ideas:
• Dog Stew - https://www.foundanimals.org/blog/cooking-for-your-dog/
• Vegan Doggie Dish - https://www.foundanimals.org/blog/vegan-recipe-for-dogs/
• Peanut Butter Treats - http://twolittlecavaliers.com/2013/01/how-to-make-your-own-blueberry-peanut-butter-dog-treats.html
• Football Shaped Dog Cookies - http://bunnyroobeagle.com/footballshapedhomemadedogtreatrecipe.html
• Bowser Beer - http://www.bowserbeer.com
• NFL Jerseys - http://www.nflshop.com/Pet_Gear
• Inexpensive Football Costume - http://www.amazon.com/Football-Fever-Dog-Costume-MEDIUM/dp/B000V8GQ7W
About the Puppies we had on set:
• Sherman is a 3 month old male, white and brown Chihuahua mix weighing in at 3.5 lbs. (Named after Seahawks CB Richard Sherman)
• Peyton is a 4 month old female, white and grey Chihuahua mix weighin in at 2.5 lbs. (Named after Broncos QB Peyton Manning)
• Peyton and Sherman are available for adoption at Adopt & Shop in Lakewood, CA. To see more pictures of this brother and sister pair, visit their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/adoptnshop.
About the Found Animals Foundation:
Found Animals is an LA-based independently funded nonprofit that works to achieve one goal – find the big ideas that help reduce the number of pets euthanized in shelters each year.
For more information on Found Animals and its programs, please visit www.FoundAnimals.org