Here's what's happening out there:
• This past Tuesday on Instagram, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Nina Agdal shared a workout pic that's clearly also advertising the skin-tight VIMMIA activewear she's wearing (above). But we're gonna go ahead and forgive her for that, mostly because she looks so darn good in that skin-tight VIMMIA activewear she's wearing.
• Then again, it's not like we haven't seen Adgal wearing much less — and by "much less," we mean nothing but bodypaint. Watch the video below for more on that from Agdal herself, then be sure to run out and pick up a pair of VIMMIA's fashionable and comfortable new leggings! (Wait, why did we just say that?!?)
• In the latest issue of Rolling Stone, "Revenant" actor Leonardo DiCaprio dodged a question about whether he'll ever start a family and have kids, and instead told the reporter, "If it happens, it happens." In other words, Leonardo DiCaprio feels just as strongly about kids as we do about the likelihood of our basement flooding.
• Sony Pictures has released the first trailer for "Money Monster," a new Wall Street thriller starring Julia Roberts and George Clooney (below). It looks pretty suspenseful too, at least until Bruce Springsteen's rootsy and all-too-literal soundtrack ruins that illusion entirely:
• As announced on Wednesday morning, the 2015 films "Fantastic Four," "Fifty Shades of Grey," "Jupiter Ascending," "Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2" and "Pixels" have all been nominated for Worst Picture at this year's annual Razzie Awards. So despite what you thought last spring, your nephew's final project for film school probably wasn't the worst piece of crap ever put to celluloid!
• Earlier this week, "Suicide Squad" director David Ayer released a new production photo of the film's cast modeling all their superhero fineries (below). Either that, or this photo depicts the "skwad" during an attempt to infiltrate 1993's "WrestleMania 9" by disguising themselves as various professional wrestlers from the early '90s.
• During a podcast earlier this week, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady made the claim that he hasn't had a sip of coffee in his life. ("I just never tried it," he said.) Then again, it's entirely possible he's just saying he's never had coffee so he doesn't upset his wife Gisele, who famously subscribes to Paltrow-vian levels of dietary limitations.
• And finally, supermodel Christie Brinkley recently shared the sweet story of how she helped Iman and David Bowie conceive their daughter Alexandria (below). In other words, David Bowie conceived a child by way of not one, but two international supermodels. Kinda makes you regret giving up on your teenage ambitions of being a rock god, doesn't it?