Join Host Brit Hume and Team Fox weekdays at 6 p.m. EDT for "Special Report" — Find out what's happening inside the Beltway and on the world stage.
• Carl Cameron reports: John Kerry (search) and John Edwards (search) make their debut as a political team, with the presidential Democratic candidate looking to inoculate his running mate against GOP criticism.
• Wendell Goler reports: President Bush stops in Edwards' home state of North Carolina, taking the opportunity to slam the first-term senator's role in blocking judicial appointments.
• Jennifer Griffin reports: Palestinians in the West Bank (search) gear up for more protests against the security barrier Israel is building to separate the two sides.
• Carol McKinley reports: How might the Western states of Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada have a significant impact on this year's race for president?
• Anita Vogel reports: California says investigations have proven 200 teachers helped students cheat to pass their state exams. Is this an unintended consequence of No Child Left Behind (search)?
And more ...
Details on those stories and much more on Special Report with Brit Hume at 6 p.m. ET.
— Guests and topics are subject to change