Watch "On the Record" weeknights at 10 p.m. ET
It’s a grand old time for the Grand Old Party (search) and everyone is getting into the act! It’s a special night and you're invited as Greta has complete coverage of the inaugural balls live from Washington, D.C.
We've got all the celebrations covered:
• FOX News' Greg Kelly at the Stars and Stripes Ball
• FOX News' Brian Wilson at the Patriot Ball
• FOX News' Megyn Kendall at the Texas-Wyoming Ball
Plus, we'll be joined by:
• Don King, legendary boxing promoter
• Dan Senor, former spokesman for the Coalition Provisional Authority
• Tony Snow, host of FOX News Radio's "The Tony Snow Show"
• Kenneth Blackwell, Ohio secretary of state
• Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas
Join us tonight for a special three hour edition of "On the Record."
Real journalism: fair and balanced. That's why we're No. 1 — FOX News Channel.
Tuesday, January 26
It's an "On the Record" you won't want to miss this show as Cindy Margolis (search) bares all about her heartbreaking personal ordeal.
About the Show
"On the Record with Greta Van Susteren" is a one-hour news and analysis program involving a diverse component of newsmaker interviews anchored by distinguished journalist and renowned trial lawyer Greta Van Susteren.
"On the Record" capitalizes on Van Susteren's experience, fairness and inquisitive manner in exploring the issues of the day with her trademark hard hitting and provocative questions.
Innovative segments and its no nonsense attitude toward the news have enabled "On the Record” to attract a wide range of diverse guests.
According to Van Susteren, "'On the Record' is an informative and thought-provoking hour that's unpredictable and lends a fresh perspective to the issues we're now discovering in this new hour order. Each night I try to find out the answer to the question, 'Why?'"
More people watch FOX News Channel's primetime than all of the cable news competition combined.