Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
The start of war with Iraq is just hours away, and the Pentagon says it will follow a "shock and awe" plan
• Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Buster Glosson, author of War With Iraq: Critical Lessons
The nation's terrorist threat level is increased as President Bush tells Saddam Hussein and his sons to get out of Iraq
• Matt Epstein, terrorism analyst at the Investigative Project
We pretty much know the final outcome for allied troops in Iraq: victory. But some victories are harder fought than others
• Retired Air Force Col. Mike Turner
French President Jacques Chirac and his government oppose a war with Iraq, but some French politicians are choosing rapprochement over obstruction
• Herve Mariton, member of France's parliament
When the orders come down for U.S. commanders to attack Iraq, the Pentagon wants to make sure our troops follow the rules of engagement
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change