Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Thursday, Oct. 24:
After 22 days and 13 shootings, it appears the hunt for the serial sniper could be at an end
• Mark Fuhrman, former LAPD detective
• Rod Wheeler, former D.C. homicide detective
The public's help and the establishment of a tipline have been crucial to the sniper investigation
• David Grossman, adviser to the American Sniper Association
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Police are investigating whether ballistic evidence taken dug out of John Muhammad's yard in Tacoma, Wash. is linked to the sniper shootings
• Carl Jones, John Muhammad's neighbor in Tacoma, Wash.
• Dr. Michael Baden, forensic pathologist
There have been reports that John Muhammad may harbor anti-American sentiment, possibly even sympathizing with the Sept. 11 hijackers
• Walid Phares of Florida Atlantic University
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.