Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Thursday, Jan. 29:
Howard Dean’s campaign is under new management
• Lisa DePaulo, GQ writer
As the Democratic race heads south, the public perceptions of the candidates are locked in.
• R.J. Cutler, creator of "American Candidate"
Is there something fundamentally wrong with U.S. intelligence gathering?
• Michael Swetnam, formerly with the CIA
Tony Blair says "apology accepted" to the BBC
• Donald McIntyre, chief political correspondent for "The Independent"
As the big stories of 2003 come to a TV set or a bookstore near you in 2004, how will they affect prospective juries and the cases on which they are based?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
• Jeff Garlin of HBO’s "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.