Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, September 9:
The White House continues to build its case against Saddam Hussein, saying the Iraqi leader is building up his stash of weapons of mass destruction
• Jed Babbin, former deputy undersecretary of defense
A former U.N. weapons inspector appears to have changed his mind about Iraq, saying the U.S. is making a "historical mistake" in pursuing the matter
• Retired Army Col. David Hunt
• Lawrence Korb, vice president of the Council of Foreign Relations
An independent think tank announces that with the right help, Saddam Hussein could have nuclear capabilities in the very near future
• Gen. Michel Aoun, former prime minister of Lebanon
Embryonic screening began as a way to stop genetic diseases from being passed from parent to child. Now, people are using it to pick the sex of their child. Is that ethical?
• Dr. Jaroslav Marik of the Tyler Medical Clinic
• Bill Saunders, senior fellos in human life studies for the Family Research Council
Adam Mayblum wrote an email to some 25 loved ones on Sept. 11, a day after he escaped the attack on the World Trade Center. That email was forwarded throughout the world
• Adam Mayblum, survivor of World Trade Center attacks
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change