Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Stories for Wednesday,
Is there an argument to be made that the Iraqi prison abuse photos and the beheading of an American are morally equivalent?
• Michael O'Hanlon, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution
U.S. soldiers face off against fighters loyal to radical cleric Muqtada al-Sadr
• Retired Army Lt. Col. Scott Rutter
The Sept. 11 Commission has asked the Bush administration for permission to interview captured Al Qaeda detainees and the administration has agreed. But when lawyers for terror suspect Zacarias Moussaoui asked to do the same, they were denied. Why?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Mexican air force pilots capture on videotape what some say are 11 UFOs
• Stephen Bassett, founder and executive director of the Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee
Gas prices in some parts of the country are nearing the $3 mark. Will they rise even further, or is there some relief in sight?
• John Felmy, director of policy and analysis at the American Petroleum Institute
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET!
Topics and guests subject to change.