Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Friday, Sept. 27:
As President Bush travels to the West to help sell his case against Saddam Hussein, Democrats are speaking out against the plan
• Rep. Ander Crenshaw, R-Fla.
• Phyllis Bennis of the Institute for Policy Studies
Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld says the goal of any war with Iraq would be to overthrow Saddam Hussein, not necessarily to kill him
• Togo West, former U.S. Army secretary
A German TV network says its done a scientific study of over 400 pictures of Saddam Hussein, and that they've concluded the Iraqi leader has at least three doubles
• Larry Johnson, former deputy director of the State Department's office of counter terrorism
Some of the biggest names in Hollywood are speaking out on Iraq, but not all of them are on the same side of the fence
• Michelle Malkin, syndicated columnist
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change