Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, Sept. 26:
One question no one seems to be asking Gen. Wesley Clark is why he was fired as supreme allied commander of NATO
• Chris Suellentrop, deputy Washington bureau chief for Slate.com
A major part of the war on terrorism is cutting off the terrorists' cash flow
• Loretta Napoleoni, author of Modern Jihad: Tracing the Dollars Behind the Terror Networks
A possible casualty of the war in Iraq is Donald Rumsfeld's job
• Caleb Carr, military historian
The Bush administration may have a hard time selling its $87 billion spending bill for Iraq and Afghanistan
• Rep. Mike Pence, R-Ind.
Folks looking for a break from telemarketers are being put back on hold
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Writer, actor and publisher George Plimpton dies at the age of 76
• Gay Talese, author and Plimpton friend
The Big Story’s "candidate of the day" in the California recall election
• Bryan Quinn, youngest Calif. gubernatorial candidate
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.