Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, Sept. 12:
Country music legend Johnny Cash is dead at the age of 71
• Travis Tritt, musician
• Tom Waitts, musician
Democratic frontrunner Howard Dean has a reputation for saying what's on his mind, which sometimes lands him in trouble
• James Harding, reporter for the Financial Times
The world of D.C. lobbyists seems may seem pretty dull to some of us, but it's the subject of a new HBO series by actor George Clooney and director Steven Soderbergh
• Ed Rogers, chairman of Barbour Griffith & Rogers
Protestors to the Patriot Act call it an attack on our civil liberties
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Once upon a time in America — say the 1950s and ‘60s — some of the scariest movies you ever saw were in driver's ed class
• Bret Wood, writer and director of Hell's Highway: The True Story of Highway Safety Films
The Big Story’s "candidate of the day" in the California recall election
• Georgy Russell, computer software engineer
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.