Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, Jan. 2:
Airlines carry millions of passengers every day. All those passengers have to be screened by security somehow, so how do you identify a real threat?
• David Forbes, aviation security analyst
The White House is enlisting international airlines in the war on terror, but are they on board with the program?
• David O'Connor of the International Air Transport Association
We are less than three weeks away from the Iowa caucuses and 25 days until the New Hampshire primary. What can we expect from the Democrats as they duke it out in the Granite State?
• Susan Estrich, FNC political analyst
There are new major requirements for foreigners traveling into the United States. How will that affect travel?
• Rick Webster of the Travel Industry Association of America
Do you really need creative tension to build motorcycles?
• Paul Teutel of American Chopper
• Paul Teutel Jr. of American Chopper
The first of two American Mars rovers are due to land on the red planet. What are we hoping to find there?
• Roger Launus, chief of space history at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.