Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Friday, August 16:
Words of warning from the Israelis. They're urging our government not to postpone a military strike against Iraq. Do they know something we don't?
• Dennis Ross, former special Middle East coordinator and FNC foreign affairs analyst
More than 10 years have passed since we've been in Iraq. With the war on terror in full swing, is it time now to invade Iraq again and take out Saddam Hussein once and for all?
• Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney
• Gordon Prather, columnist
Companies you invest in may have ties to terrorists
• Mark Bateman of the Investor Responsibility Research Center
A Latino street gang is moving 20 members from California to Virginia. It's part of a plan to build up the criminal status of its Fairfax franchise by killing a cop — no particular cop, any cop
• Wes McBride, founder of the California Gang Investigators Association
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.