Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, August 5:
Combatant status review tribunals are underway at Camp Delta in Guantanamo Bay
• Gordon England, Secretary of the Navy
How do you prosecute and try potential terrorists?
• Edwards MacMahon, Zacarias Moussaoui's attorney
Iowa is one of a very few hotly contested states in this election
• Rich Galen, Republican strategist
• Michael Brown, Democratic strategist
The Bush-Cheney camp will be spending at least $18 million in advertising this month, while Kerry holds back
• Larry Sabato of the University of Virginia Center for Politics
The feds have information that Al Qaeda is plotting to launch a new attack on the U.S.
• Greg Esslinger, former FBI special agent in counter terrorism
The lawyer for Mark Hacking explains his client's actions after his wife disappeared
• Mark Fuhrman, former LAPD detective
Should a sex offender like Mary Kay Letourneau be allowed to be with her victim is he's now a consenting adult?
• Stacy Honowitz, Florida prosecutor
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.