Joins "DaySide" hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• A suspected serial rapist is on the run in Miami after escaping from jail. Correspondent Steve Harrigan has the latest on the hunt for the man wanted for raping seven women!
• And the German government has freed the terrorist convicted in the 1985 murder of a U.S. Navy sailor, but why did they let him go? We’ll talk to the sister of Robert Dean Stethem.
• And if you have been begging for an iPod for Christmas… think again. Some high-tech gifts could be hazardous to your health! FNC medical consultant Dr. Manny Alvarez weighs in.
• Then, in Washington, Federal Judge James Robertson has resigned in protest of President Bush's authorization of domestic spying, but this comes amid revelations that President Bush is not the first chief executive to use these powers. We’ll talk about the developments with Republican Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison of Texas.
• And Saddam Hussein is back in court, quieter this time, but making some wild claims. We’ll have the latest from the trial in Iraq.
These stories and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!