Joins "DaySide" hosts Juliet Huddy and Mike Jerrick for what promises to be a lively hour of informative fun!
• President Bush is on the offensive looking for public support for the war in Iraq, but being grilled over security at home… We’ll have analysis of the president’s Sunday speech and White House news conference today.
• And Time Magazine's Persons of the Year: three people you know for other projects are being honored for their philanthropy and charitable giving. We’ll tell you who they are as Romesh Ratnesar, world editor for Time Magazine.
• And speaking of giving; is there an art to regifting? We’ll tell you the dos and don’ts of recycled presents. With less than week until Christmas, you won’t want miss etiquette expert Cynthia Lett!
• Then, President Bush says he expects the Department of Justice to investigate who leaked details from the domestic spying program. Will this be the beginning of another leak investigation? And is the spying program legal or did the Bush administration break the law? FNC’s senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano weighs in along with Senators Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., and Ben Nelson, D-Neb.
These stories and more on today's show.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
• Click here for FREE TICKETS to our studio audience. Guests under 18 admitted only with a FOX News Network consent form signed by parent or legal guardian. To order a VHS copy of the show call FDCH eMedia at 1-888-44-FOXTV.
About the Show:
"DaySide" FOX News Channel's daytime talk show, takes you beyond the headlines for a closer look at the stories that newsmakers and your neighbors are talking about.
To be part of the LIVE studio audience click here or please call: 1-877-FOX-TKTS (1-877-369-8587).
Plus, we want your feedback: Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"DaySide" airs weekdays at 1 p.m. ET. You won't want to miss it!
FNC is the most watched news network in daytime!