Raising kids is never any easy thing to do — for any parent. But parenting becomes a lot more enjoyable and easier when your kids are happy.
So how can we keep our kids care free all of the time?
Sean Covey, author of 'The 7 Habits of Happy Kids,' shares his secret:
• Habit No. 1: Be Proactive
Kids must do what makes them happy. If they say I am bored, I will ask what are you going to do?
• Habit No. 2: Begin With End in Mind
Have a plan to have fun. Write down goals.
• Habit No. 3: Put First Things First
Complete the work and you have the rest of the time to play.
• Habit No. 4: Think Win-Win
Always think about others and yourself. Make it a win-win situation.
• Habit No. 5: Seek First to Understand, Then Be Understood
Listen before you talk.
• Habit No. 6: Synergize
Think and complete activities that families can do together.
• Habit No. 7: Sharpen the Saw
Be balanced — all parts of you must be complete to be happy.
— For more information, check out Covey's book: "The 7 Habits of Happy Kids"