NYC Manhole Explosion Reportedly Sends Ball of Flames Into Building

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Firefighters are on the scene of an explosion that left the front of a Radio Shack store smoldering, MyFoxNY.com reported.

A witness told MyFoxNY that a massive ball of flames was seen shooting up from a manhole, in front of the building.

There has been no reports of injuries.

Fire department officials say the manhole explosion sparked a transformer fire. Officials have shut down the surrounding area.

Click here to read more of this report from MyFoxNY.com