Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Should someone have warned a young and upcoming senator from Massachusetts in his early days on the Hill to choose his friends wisely? Could some of Sen. Kerry's old ties damage his presidential bid? FNC contributor Rich Lowry, of the National Review, joins the debate.
• Hollywood blockbuster "The Day After Tomorrow" (search) sparks an environmental debate -- Should we be concerned about the health of Mother Nature? Or, are some making a mountain out of a molehill to further a political agenda?
You better believe the climate will be warm in here! Jason Mark, of Global Exchange, and Myron Ebell, of the Competitive Enterprise Institute, sound off.
• Bad news from Iraq floods the papers ... What about the good? Have we made any progress in the liberated country? We'll get answers from Rev. Ken Joseph , just back from Iraq.
• A new poll shows where most journalists fall on the political continuum — How does it compare to the political make-up of the general republic? You might be surprised! Brent Bozell of the Media Research Center weighs in.
• What else would you expect political candidates to do with all that dirt on an election trail? It is bound to get muddy -- So leave it to us to call out the worst of the worst. Don't miss our political Cheap Shot of the Day!
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!