Join us Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET as we bring you "FOX News Live."
We want to hear from you ... e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the hosts will be taking your calls live at: 1-888-TELL-FOX.
Here's what's on tap for Thursday:
• Sen. Gordon Smith, R-Ore., Commerce Committee member
• Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Nev., Armed Services Committee member
• John Pike, Director of GloablSecurity.org
• Michael Ausiello, news director for TV Guide Online
• Professor Edward Turzanski, national security analyst at La Salle University
• Denise Richards, actress
• Eric Dezenhall, media image consultant
• Peter Mirijanian, public relations consultant
• Ginny Walia, criminal defense attorney
• Randy Mankin, editor of "Eldorado Success"
• Flora Jessop, executive director of the Child Protection Project
• Jim Vandehei, staff writer for The Washington Post
• Joe Sciacca, political editor at The Boston Berald
• Paula Abdul, celebrity judge on “American Idol”
• Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., Intelligence Committee member
• Sen. John Sununu, R-N.H., Foreign Relations Committee member
• Angela Hudacheck, mother of missing texas girl
• Sgt. Shannon Greenhaw, Mesquite, Texas police department
• Rupert Boneham, Smerica's favorite “Survivor”
• Tony Snow, host of FNC Radio's “Tony Snow Show”
• Sally Bedell Smith, author of "Grace & Power: The Private World of the Kennedy White House"
• Laura Ingle, KFI radio reporter
• Stan Goldman, Fox News legal editor
• Ed Rollins, former deputy chief of staff for political affairs in the Reagan administration
• Donald Trump, executive producer of "The Apprentice"
NOTE: Topics and guests are subject to change.