Join us Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET as we bring you "FOX News Live."
We want to hear from you ... e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the hosts will be taking your calls live at: 1-888-TELL-FOX.
Here's what's on tap for Monday:
• Jim Lushine, meteorologist with the National Weather Service
• Karen Tumulty, national political correspondent for TIME magazine
• Rep. Clay Shaw, R-Fla.
• Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla.
• Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Bob Scales, FOX News military analyst
• Brad Blakeman, former deputy assistant to Pres. George W. Bush
• Jeff Connaughton, former White House special assistant to the counsel under the Clinton administration
• Major George Hood, Salvation Army national community relations secretary
• Jon Wolfsthal, deputy director for non-proliferation at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
• Charlie Crist, Florida attorney general
• Paul Rains, Home Depot regional vice president of operations
• Bill Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard
• Pauline Frommer, executive editor online for Budget Travel magazine
• Peter Teahen, American Red Cross
• Steve Murphy, former campaign manager for Gephardt for President
• Rick Davis, former McCain campaign manager
• Jim Warren, deputy managing editor, features, for The Chicago Tribune
• Bill Sammon, senior White House correspondent for The Washington Times
• Alan Pierce, spokesperson for the Franklin County Emergency Management Office
• Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla.
• Rep. Peter Deutsch, D-Fla.
• Rich Masters, Democratic strategist
• Chris Henick, former deputy assistant to Pres. George W. Bush
• Stephen Hogue, chief of police for the Tampa Police Department
• Eleanor Clift, contributing editor for Newsweek
• Stephen Hayes, The Weekly Standard
• Robert Sinclair, American Automobile Association
• Tom Gallagher, Florida's chief financial officer
• Pam Iorio, mayor of Tampa, Florida
• Craig Fuller, former chief of staff to Vice President George H. W. Bush
• Jack Quinn, former White House counsel
• Amb. Wendy Sherman, former White House special adviser on North Korea
NOTE: Topics and guests are subject to change.