Guests and Topics: April 22
Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• How will the Defense Department (search) fund increased military operations in Iraq? Where should the money come from? Should Congress pass a $50 billion war supplemental?
The issue is brewing on Capitol Hill and tonight we'll bring it into the debate with Reps. David Dreier, R-Calif. and Chaka Fattah, D-Penn.
• Is our country facing a moral dilemma? Former Ambassador Alan Keyes joins the discussion.
• President Bush (search) touts a strong environment — Sen. John Kerry (search) seems to think that is a bunch of hot air. Which candidate has what it takes to keep the grass greener in our own yard?
Rep. Bob Beauprez, R- Colo. and Mark Longabaugh, League Of Conservation Voters, deliberate.
• Author Thomas Sowell offers a synopsis of his new book, "Affirmative Action Around the World: An Empirical Study."
• The National Education Association (search) is supposed to be neutral on the abortion debate, but the group is a co-sponsor of Saturday's pro-choice march. Are they exercising their right — Or, are they plain wrong? Does the old adage perception is reality really mean anything at all?
Actress Jennifer O'Neill, spokesperson for "Silent No More" weighs in.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!