If you can't stand the heat, get the iPod out of your pocket.
A Douglasville, Ga., man said he had flames coming up to his chest when his iPod Nano suddenly burst into flames while he was working, WSBTV.com reported Friday.
Danny Williams, who works at a kiosk at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, told WSBTV.com that he had the iPod and a glossy piece of paper in his pocket at the time. He said it was the piece of paper that saved him from being badly burned.
The iPod Nano uses a lithium-ion battery, the same kind that has been recalled for spontaneously setting laptops on fire, WSBTV.com reported.
Williams is just glad he escaped suspicion for his enflamed pants.
"If TSA had come by and seen me smoking, they could have honestly thought I was a terrorist," Williams told WSBTV.com.