Well, he looked like Mick Jagger (search). And he definitely got what he wanted.

An upscale Manhattan nightclub found itself hoodwinked last weekend by a faux Rolling Stone, who got loads of satisfaction from star-struck staffers, including a private room, free drinks, personal security and very eager female companionship.

According to the New York Post, the Stone clone turned up at Spirit, an haute boîte in the trendy Chelsea neighborhood, very early Sunday morning with a female friend.

The doorman took one look at the familiar-looking craggy visage, and the interloper and his date were swiftly whisked into a VIP room.

Soon to follow were a complimentary bottle of Grey Goose vodka, a staff bodyguard and quite a few young women.

The make-believe Mick, smiling sweetly, told the adoring crowd in a perfect British accent that he'd just flown in from Columbus, Ohio, where the Stones had indeed played earlier that very night.

But after what Spirit spokeswoman Claire O'Connor said was "about an hour and a half of partying with what became a large crowd," the artful dodger said he was out of time and that it was all over now.

"He was becoming overwhelmed by the crowd and the cameras ... and needed to leave," said O'Connor. "The security guard called for additional backup, and the clone was whisked, with three girls, down a back staircase. He asked to stop at the ladies' room on the way out, and spent 10 minutes in the ladies' room with the three girls."

But two of the lovely ladies failed to make a connection with the suspicious Stone, and they didn't end up spending the night together. Instead, the faux front man and the woman he'd come with hailed a taxi and disappeared into the night.

Only after he left did club staff take a look at recent pictures of the real Mick Jagger — older and scrawnier than his partying doppelganger — and realize they'd been had.

Fran Curtis, a spokeswoman for Mick Jagger, said her client was nowhere near New York last weekend.

Cop on Losing End of Fast-Food Fracas

SMYRNA, Ga. (AP) — A Florida woman was arrested after allegedly attacking a suburban Atlanta police officer with a plate of chicken wings and a 2-liter bottle, police said.

Beverly Anne Campbell, 61, of St. Petersburg, Fla., was arrested for misdemeanor battery and felony assault on a police officer, according to a Smyrna police arrest warrant. She was also arrested on a misdemeanor charge of inciting a riot, the warrant said.

The incident happened Friday during a function at the Smyrna Community Center (search), said spokesman Capt. Keith Zgnoc. Officer W.D. Nesbit stopped a driver leaving the event who was traveling the wrong way on a one-way street.

But Campbell apparently objected to the traffic stop and attempted to turn the crowd against the officer, according to the warrant.

She allegedly threw the plate of chicken wings at Nesbit, hit him with a Coke bottle in the neck and then punched him in the face, "several times, leaving visible injuries," according to the warrant.

Another partygoer, Darius Campbell, was arrested on felony obstruction and misdemeanor counts of battery and inciting a riot.

The car driver, Brian Cedric Campbell, was arrested for aggravated assault on an officer and obstruction and misdemeanor counts of inciting a riot, disobeying a traffic control device and refusing a DUI test.

Smyrna is about 12 miles northwest of Atlanta.

— Thanks to Out There readers Wendy L., Don W. and James A.

Reindeer Scared to Death by Competition

COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — The Danish Air Force (search) said Thursday it paid about $5,000 in compensation to a part-time Santa Claus whose reindeer died of heart failure when two fighter jets roared over his farm.

The animal, named Rudolf, was grazing at the farm of Olavi Nikkanoff in central Denmark when the screaming F-16 jets passed overhead at low altitude in February.

The reindeer collapsed and died, leaving Nikkanoff with the prospect of only one animal pulling his sleigh next Christmas.

He complained to the air force, which agreed to compensate him for the cost of the reindeer and veterinary expenses.

"We got a letter from Santa complaining about his reindeer's death and looked into it seriously," air force spokesman Capt. Morten Jensen said. The air force checked flight data and veterinary reports and concluded the planes had caused the animal's death.

Nikkanoff said he would use the money to buy a new reindeer before Christmas.

En Garde! Cousins Prosecuted Under Dueling Law

MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. (AP) — Five years into the 21st century, an 1846 anti-dueling law is being used to prosecute two cousins accused of getting in a knife fight.

"The 1800s are alive and well in Mount Clemens," joked Dean Alan, who heads the Macomb County (search) prosecutor's office warrants division. It issued warrants Tuesday.

Police say the cousins, ages 19 and 31, disagreed Monday over a $30 debt.

The older man brandished a knife and challenged the younger man to fight outside their Mount Clemens home, and the younger man accepted, said Sheriff Mark Hackel. The teen was stabbed in the stomach.

"He could've done any number of things," Hackel said. "He could've called police, he could've fled the area. But he took on the challenge and became part of the problem."

A lawyer specializing in criminal defense said he has never represented anyone charged with dueling but said lawyers for both men could use the same strategy — claiming self-defense.

"If it's a mutual fight, it's kind of hard to say it's one guy's fault," said Stephen Rabaut. "And just because you're the injured party, that doesn't mean you were the good guy."

Yiddish Added to Brooklyn Road Signs

NEW YORK (AP) — "Leaving Brooklyn? 'Oy vey!'"

That's what motorists now see as they cross the Williamsburg Bridge (search) into Manhattan.

The huge sign, affixed to a cross beam of the bridge high above the bustling traffic, is a sweet victory for Marty Markowitz (search), president of the borough that is home to a large Jewish population.

"Oy vey," Markowitz said, is an original Yiddish "expression of dismay or hurt."

"The beauty is, every ethnic group knows it," he said, and motorists seeing it know it means "Dear me, I'm so sad you're leaving."

When Markowitz first approached the Department of Transportation about the sign in January 2004, he was rebuffed because the agency felt it would be distracting to motorists.

After revisiting the issue, the DOT allowed the sign to go up two weeks ago, Markowitz said Wednesday. A call seeking comment from the DOT was not immediately returned.

Other signs already posted on Brooklyn's borders include "Welcome to Brooklyn — Believe the Hype!" and "Leaving Brooklyn? Fuhgeddaboudit!"

Christmas in September

MARYSVILLE, Ohio (AP) — Investigators had all but given up on finding $10,000 in cash and gift certificates stolen from an office last December when the loot was returned last week, along with the hand-lettered envelopes it came in.

And the thief apparently didn't spend a cent.

The 2004 Christmas bonuses for 37 employees of Stottlemyer Hydromulching Inc. were found last Wednesday morning on the company's floor. The money was in stacks containing the same amount of $20 and $50 bills that were taken after the company's holiday party was canceled because of a snowstorm.

Nearby were open envelopes with employees' names.

"It's like they were proving to us, 'Yes, this is the same money we took, because here are the envelopes,'" said Ember Prince, who works for the agricultural business in this city of 16,000 about 27 miles northwest of Columbus.

Prince had inserted the bonuses into envelopes for each of her fellow employees, who were to receive them at a holiday breakfast.

"We just locked the money up here at work and we didn't make it into work the next morning because it was a level three snow emergency," Prince said.

Sometime that day, the money was stolen.

The company couldn't afford to replace the bonuses, forcing some employees who were counting on the added money to return gifts they had bought, Prince said.

Union County sheriff's deputies suspected someone from the company was the culprit, but the investigation went nowhere, Lt. Jamie Patton said.

On Tuesday evening, Detective Kevin Weller called the company to ask a few more questions but conceded the sheriff's office was preparing to close the case and that the money likely was gone.

But overnight someone cut a window screen at the business, forced the window and dumped the money inside.

"It just blows our minds that someone could just hold on to that for nine months and then give it all back," Prince said.

Compiled by FOXNews.com's Paul Wagenseil.

Got a good "Out There" story in your hometown? We'd like to know about it. Send an e-mail, with a Web link (we need to authenticate these things), to outthere@foxnews.com.