Officials at the American Christian Academy in Tuscaloosa, Ala., are considering banning energy drinks after one student was hospitalized and several others became ill after drinking too many of the drinks during the school's annual prom trip.

Click here to read the story.

Headmaster Dan Carden says about 10 students became sick at about 10 p.m. on April 11 while the school was at The Grand Hotel Marriott Resort in Point Clear for its prom. One student began vomiting.

School officials said the ill students were tested for drugs and alcohol and the tests came back negative.